CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

New bug found, with the recent changes in ED carrier code, the Hornet can no longer be launched from the carrier, in the Mission Editor you cannot place it on the Clemenceau. I am yet to test the Tomcat or any other carrier capable aircraft.

Edit: All carrier borne aircraft except the Hornet work on it. The Hornet seems to refuse to work with mod carriers now.

Edit 2: I fixed it with a fairly simple .lua edit to the Hornet itself.

Edited by Callsign
  • Thanks 1

Hi!  I have a brazilian paint for the Clemecenau.

The brazilian aircraft carrier A12 São Paulo (former name Foch) was also a Clemenceau-class carrier.

It would be awesome if you include it in the zip.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao67lZn844SohZh1APbA9h6m0VBvMA?e=h4XGp5

Would also be perfect if you create a git for your project.

PS: Not my paint, I have just found on the net..

Edited by Jack Bauer

Il 9/7/2021 at 22:33, Callsign ha scritto:

New bug found, with the recent changes in ED carrier code, the Hornet can no longer be launched from the carrier, in the Mission Editor you cannot place it on the Clemenceau. I am yet to test the Tomcat or any other carrier capable aircraft.

Edit: All carrier borne aircraft except the Hornet work on it. The Hornet seems to refuse to work with mod carriers now.

Edit 2: I fixed it with a fairly simple .lua edit to the Hornet itself.

Hi there, dear Callsign.

For me, who I am far than an expert, would you kindly tell me what line have you added, and to what flle, please?

Thanks in advance and with best regards.

Edited by JagHond

3 hours ago, JagHond said:

Hi there, dear Callsign.

For me, who I am far than an expert, would you kindly tell me what line have you added, and to what flle, please?

Thanks in advance and with best regards.

It's not what I added rather what I removed, I simply copied the Takeoff and LandRW categories from the Tomcat.lua and pasted it in place of the Hornet's in the Hornet.lua.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Hi!  I have a brazilian paint for the Clemecenau.

The brazilian aircraft carrier A10 São Paulo (former name Foch) was also a Clemenceau-class carrier.

It would be awesome if you include it in the zip.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao67lZn844SohZh1APbA9h6m0VBvMA?e=h4XGp5

Would also be perfect if you create a git for your project.

PS: Not my paint, I have just found on the net..

@Patrick56Could we maybe get a texture template for the Clemenceau? I want to turn it into a short bow Essex or something.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:19 PM, Callsign said:

@Patrick56Could we maybe get a texture template for the Clemenceau? I want to turn it into a short bow Essex or something.

Yes it is a good idea and here it is, we will take advantage of this update to display the pylons in the mission editor on the SUPER ETENDARD.

so now three liveries for the CLEMENCEAU, which should delight our South American friends, while waiting for ED to authorize us to catapult the SEM and the Rafale.

Oui c'est une bonne idée et voilà qui est fait, on va profiter de cette mis a jour pour faire apparaitre  les pylons dans l'éditeur de mission sur les SUPER ETENDARD.

donc maintenant trois livrées pour le CLEMENCEAU. ce qui devrait ravir nos amis sud Américains,en attendant que ED nous autorise a catapulter le SEM et le Rafale.

CLEMENCEAU CLASS.jpg

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• Patrick56 changed the title to CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

Great Job, you gentlemen never seize to amaze the DCS Community with such a great combo ship and aircrafts the aircraft is my favorite don't get me wrong the ship is also Mani fique.

Take care and stay safe.

Edited by MEBF109

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for such a great ship mod, however I am running into an issue. When the first AI aircraft lands, it blocks the runway which prevents any other ai plane to land on the deck. Any fix for this? 

Also, is it possible to remove the Super Etendard on the deck to make more room?

Thanks again.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.10.26 - 17.13.57.48.png

Hi Billy, Eric and Patrick,

You're right, the fooled deck because of the first incoming parked AI aircraft is a problem that exists since the first version of the carrier.

Besides, from what I see on your screenshots, the gun turrets stand higher than the flight deck, which is not the case in real life.

This was corrected in the version 002 of the French version Clemenceau, which I am still using.

Besides, I can see there are textures for the Alizé, Crusader and Alouette III in the folders of the Clemenceau. 😀

Question to Eric and Patrick : is it possible to have a 1970 version of the Clemenceau where those aircraft stand on the flight deck parking spots ?

Thanks to you,

Toan

Edited by toan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,
I would like to load my SUPER ETENDARD with smooth bombs of 250 Kg and a PHIMAT as in these images:

ra0l.jpg

is3r.jpg

nc1l.jpg

1pih.jpg

1aq4.jpg

But with your excellent mod, in the mission creator I don't have that posibility.
How do you have to do it in order to get there ?

EDIT:
I also installed the Rafale Pack as indicated on the first page.

Edited by Pappy2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love this Super Etendard mod so much, thank youuuu!!! 😄 flying with the latest version PACK 2021 2.7.2

If possible, maybe next pass could fix a few bugs I have?

- - -

1) my axis-wheel brakes do not work.  I can only use the keyboard to wheel brake.  I can assign my pedals to the wheel brakes just fine, but in game they don't actually do anything.

[UPDATE] 

Solved the cockpit bug-- it was a problem on my side, another mod was bugging the other plane cockpits.

2) somehow, the mig 29 cockpit is showing at the same time as the super etendard cockpit,. both are on top of each other.  Do I need to do anything to hide the mig-29 version (or maybe I messed up this installation somehow)?

- - -

thank you so much! and shooting Exocets is awesome!

Edited by qcheck

• 2 weeks later...