CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

Am 20.1.2021 um 15:15 schrieb Patrick56:

"NEWVERSION" 004 DOWNLOAD  https://www.mediafire.com/file/se9su2gwi3jh4y0/CLASS+CLEMENCEAU+et+SUPER+ETENDARD+PACK+VERSION+004+FOR+2.72.7z/file

NEWS 004: Updated the liveries of the CLEMENCEAU which adds the SAO PAUL and the fictitious version of the ARA 25 DE MAYO. as well as the update of the ETENDARD now the pylons appear in the mission editor.

NOUVEAUTES 004: Mis a jour des liveries du CLEMENCEAU qui rajoute le SAO PAUL et la version fictive du ARA 25 DE MAYO. ainsi que la mis a jour des ETENDARD maintenant les pylons apparaissent dans l'éditeur de mission.

NOUVEAUTES :

MIS A JOUR DU MOD CLEMENCEAU ET SUPER ETENDARD QUI PASSE EN  VERSION 003 2.7.1 ET QUI REPARE LE PROBLEME DE BLOCAGE ET DE ZOOM DU CLEMENCEAU.
UPDATE OF THE MOD CLEMENCEAU AND SUPER ETENDARD WHICH GOES TO VERSION 003 2.7.1 AND WHICH REPAIRS THE PROBLEM OF BLOCKING AND ZOOM OF THE CLEMENCEAU.

FC3 is required

INSTAL the mod in :    Users/your name/ Save game/DCS/Mods/aircraft

WARNING To use all the weapons on the SUPER ETENDARD you need
necessarily the Rafale Pack.

The SUPER ETENDARD IV model was given to us by our friend
Markindel with his own euros, thanks again to him.
As for the SEM model it was modeled by ourselves from the same SUPER ETENDARD IV.

For the cockpit we put the English textures of DEVRIM thank you for its excellent work

For the CLEMENCEAU, (We warmly thank Sylvain Parouty for his superb model), we added the same improvements as the Charles de Gaulle, namely, new lights, catapulting of AI and the possibility of going down to the lower deck by the elevator.

Thanks to sushy for providing some texture.

Cette nouvelle version a comme améliorations :
-sur les avions modifications et réalignement des armes sur les pylons
rectification du nom de l'Etendard IV et du theme
-Sur le CLEMENCEAU codage des canons et mitrailleuses, animations des radars et ajout des cordages et lumières, suppression des barres d'attaches  des catapultes.

Pour utiliser tout l'armement sur les SUPER ETENDARD il vous faut
obligatoirement le Rafale Pack.

Le modèle du SUPER ETENDARD IV nous a été offert par notre ami
Markindel avec ses propres euros, merci encore a lui.
Quand au modèle du SEM  il a été modélisé par nous même à partir du même SUPER ETENDARD IV.

Pour le cockpit nous avons mis les textures Anglaises de DEVRIM merci pour son excellent travail.

Pour le CLEMENCEAU,(Nous remercions chaleureusement Sylvain Parouty pour son superbe modèle), on a rajouté les mêmes améliorations que le Charles de Gaulle, a savoir, nouvelles lumières, catapultage des AI et possibilité de descendre au pont inférieur par l'ascenceur.

Merci a sushy pour l'apport d'une texture.

Eric et Patrick

Great mod! Thank you for the work!

Does it still work under latest stable Version?

They work fine, though I seriously doubt the loadouts they've been given. I'm pretty sure weapons heavier than 200kg couldn't be carried on the outboard pylons, only one AS.30L or Exocet was carried (the opposite pylon carrying a fuel tank), and the inboard pylons of the SEM were only used for various countermeasure pods.

Hmm, anyone else have issues with the Clemenceau being immune to bombs and missiles? Seems to have no collision mesh.

Oh, and thanks for the link, @toan. Seems to confirm other stuff I've found about the SEM. Didn't know it could use BAP, though. I'll have to add that.

Hi Xeno, well, as you know, the SEM was the ground attack workhorse of the Aeronavale for 30 years. It was also used as a deterrent vector with a nuclear weapon, and combat proven in Yugoslavia, in the Midlle-East, etc. A very capable aircraft, used effectively by the Argentina Navy during the Falkland war, when fitted with Exocet missiles 😉 Fly low....

Edited by toan

On 6/6/2022 at 3:30 AM, Xeno426 said:

They work fine, though I seriously doubt the loadouts they've been given. I'm pretty sure weapons heavier than 200kg couldn't be carried on the outboard pylons, only one AS.30L or Exocet was carried (the opposite pylon carrying a fuel tank), and the inboard pylons of the SEM were only used for various countermeasure pods.

On 6/7/2022 at 6:56 PM, toan said:

Hi Xeno, you're right, the SEM external pylons could only carry limited weight Magic IR missiles, or electronic warfare pods. A detailed list of loadouts on inner and central pylons can be found here, with many other characteristics of the aircraft (in French) : http://www.ffaa.net/aircraft/super-etendard/caracteristiques.htm  Fly low... 

Hello friends,
have you seen my photos on the previous page ?

nc1l.jpg

Edited by Pappy2
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

An awesome mods, merci beaucoup pour cette 🙂

Are there any plans to make the SEM useable as a tanker, like the Rafale M Nounou?

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

• 5 months later...

Hello All,

I now have ready for release the second update in my Naval Aviation Update Mod version NAUM v1.F "the Marine Nationale", RN-98 Clemenceau. Now updated for use with AI aircraft allowing up 20 aircraft on the deck for take off and landing. The ability to fly the Etentard as in the original mod(s) should not be affected. You must already have the original Cuesta Brothers Team Clemenceau and aircraft mods installed. (Rafale/Etentard)

Update to the Clemenceau include:

Separate ship and Runway lua file 

Name changed in ME to FS-R-98Clemenceau.  Map uses short display name R-98 during mission.

Two catapults and up to 16 spawn points for correct French and US Navy aircraft including;

Super Etentard, Rafale, E-2 Hawkeye, C2a greyhound, F/A-18C, A-4C). Other aircraft may work but have not been tested. Best results withEtentard.

Etentard updates;

Not much really other than adding the folding wings code to make it AI capable for carrier operations

Known issues:

Only tested for aircraft groups o 2 or 1. Groups of 3-4 may not work.

Nose wheel-catapult hook up not working correctly but close

Aircraft-catapult alignment not always correct from taxi varies by starting position. Worse for larger aircraft like E-2

Mixed aircraft types from ramp start may cause issues. Some combination will work. I’m sure some will not

Launching and landing large amount of aircraft at the same time work BUT must be planned in the ME following some basic guidelines In the Read ME file

Taxi routes and take off order are not perfect but the best I could get working currently. (improvements planned)

Enjoy🙂

And many thanks to toan for the additional testing👏

Next up from the Cuesta brothers The Spanish Carrier Príncipe de Asturias with 12 AV8Bs taking off and landing. Well at least some of them landing, lol

NOTE: Place the RunwaysAndRoutes file in the same folder as the clemenceau.lua. This is a new file created to hopefully access some of the features used by the AI in the Super Carrier module. Sadly I've had no luck getting these features to work. But basically treat the two files Clemenceau and RunwaysAndRoutes as one file in regards to folder location 

Google translate

J'ai maintenant prêt à publier la deuxième mise à jour de ma version Naval Aviation Update Mod NAUM v1.F "la Marine Nationale", RN-98 Clemenceau. Maintenant mis à jour pour une utilisation avec des avions AI permettant jusqu'à 20 avions sur le pont pour le décollage et l'atterrissage. La possibilité de piloter l'Etentard comme dans le(s) mod(s) original(s) ne devrait pas être affectée. Vous devez déjà avoir installé les mods originaux de l'équipe Cuesta Brothers Clemenceau et de l'avion. (Rafale/Étentard)

La mise à jour du Clemenceau comprend :

Fichier lua séparé pour le navire et la piste

Nom changé en ME en FS-R-98Clemenceau. La carte utilise le nom d'affichage court R-98 pendant la mission.

Deux catapultes et jusqu'à 16 points d'apparition pour les bons avions de la marine française et américaine, y compris ;

Super Etentard, Rafale, E-2 Hawkeye, C2a greyhound, F/A-18C, A-4C). D'autres avions peuvent fonctionner mais n'ont pas été testés. Meilleurs résultats avecEtentard.

mises à jour Etentard ;
Pas grand-chose d'autre que l'ajout du code des ailes repliables pour le rendre compatible avec l'IA pour les opérations de transport

Problèmes connus:

Testé uniquement pour les groupes d'avions o 2 ou 1. Les groupes de 3-4 peuvent ne pas fonctionner.

Le crochet roue avant-catapulte ne fonctionne pas correctement mais se ferme

L'alignement avion-catapulte pas toujours correct depuis le roulage varie selon la position de départ. Pire pour les gros avions comme le E-2

Des types d'avions mixtes depuis le démarrage de la rampe peuvent causer des problèmes. Une combinaison fonctionnera. Je suis sûr que certains ne le feront pas

Le lancement et l'atterrissage d'un grand nombre d'avions en même temps fonctionnent MAIS doivent être planifiés dans le ME en suivant certaines directives de base Dans le fichier Read ME

Les itinéraires de taxi et l'ordre de décollage ne sont pas parfaits, mais le mieux que je puisse faire actuellement. (améliorations prévues)

Profitez🙂

Ensuite, les frères Cuesta Le transporteur espagnol Príncipe de Asturias avec 12 AV8B décollant et atterrissant. Eh bien au moins certains d'entre eux atterrissent, lol

NOTE : Placez le fichier RunwaysAndRoutes dans le même dossier que clemenceau.lua. Il s'agit d'un nouveau fichier créé pour accéder, espérons-le, à certaines des fonctionnalités utilisées par l'IA dans le module Super Carrier. Malheureusement, je n'ai pas eu de chance de faire fonctionner ces fonctionnalités. Mais traitez essentiellement les deux fichiers Clemenceau et RunwaysAndRoutes comme un seul fichier en ce qui concerne l'emplacement du dossier

Clemenceau mixed.jpg

Carriers.jpg

E-2 Cat 2.jpg

Clemenceau.lua ClemenceauRunwaysAndRoutes.lua Clemeneau READ ME.txt ETENDARD_IV.lua SEM.lua

Edited by Beldin
update text
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, UN9249 said:

Hi!

where to put ClemenceauRunwaysAndRoutes.lua?

I can't find a file to replace.

Thanks.

It goes in the same folder as the ship lua.  Sorry, I left that part out of the read me.  But just add the RunwaysAndRoutes.lua files to the same folder as the Clemenceau lua and you should be good. I split the original ship lua into the two seprerate files trying to access some features from  SuperCarrier that have not worked out yet. 

Hope you enjoy the update 🙂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Beldin said:

It goes in the same folder as the ship lua.  Sorry, I left that part out of the read me.  But just add the RunwaysAndRoutes.lua files to the same folder as the Clemenceau lua and you should be good. I split the original ship lua into the two seprerate files trying to access some features from  SuperCarrier that have not worked out yet. 

Hope you enjoy the update 🙂

Superb job Beldin !  👍 Many thanks for all your efforts to animate the Clemenceau, including also your work on the CDG carrier 👏

8 hours ago, toan said:

Superb job Beldin !  👍 Many thanks for all your efforts to animate the Clemenceau, including also your work on the CDG carrier 👏

My pleasure, and you have been a big help as well 👏 

I did find a problem with the Rafale tanker. I broke it, lol. When coping some data over I made it not a tanker. (D'oh) simple fix is just change "tanker type" from 4 back to 0 in the lua file. BUT I also noticed the basket does not line up correctly during refueling. I have fixed this best I can and will add the update file for the Rafale tanker later tonight/tomorrow.

Thanks again. 

• Thanks 1

Update to the Clemenceau Class carriers on the way. Yes I said carriers with an "S" 🙂 . I hope to soon have 3 maybe four version/liveries working.

They will be:

Foch, setup to work with SEM, Rafale, F-18C and E-2/C2a

Clemenceau, setup for "Amphibious Assault" role maximizing helicopter parking and take off/landing

Clemenceau, setup for "Normal" load out SEMs and maybe a F-8N (no promises, lol)

Clemenceau, setup for Etentard IV with original deck markings without the white triangle.

It will most likely be a different lua ship file that you load a matching livery on, BUT I have found a different model that has different weapons mounted. I just need to see if I can get access to that model and then figure out which model is correct for each version of the ship is regards to the SAM launcher fitted. here is a sneak peak  🧐

Screen_230218_040648.jpg

Screen_230218_040744.jpg

• Like 6

The Clemenceau class ships of the French Navy. Clemenceau and Foch.

Now updated as separate units with correct hull numbers and deck letters. (Foch must use a livery)and capable of launching and landing 20 AI planes or helicopters or a mix of both.

Landing that many aircraft will require some planning in ME and you will not see all 20 parked on the deck because of the de spawn timer.

I will also include early 60/70? deck liveries without the large white triangle for each ship.

Doing some final testing now. I may disable 4 of the gun turrets in the lua to reflect the correct SAM refit armament a little more closely.

Will be posting in a few days hopefully

Les navires de classe Clemenceau de la marine française. Clémenceau et Foch.

Maintenant mis à jour en tant qu'unités séparées avec des numéros de coque et des lettres de pont corrects. (Foch doit utiliser une livrée) et capable de lancer et d'atterrir 20 avions ou hélicoptères IA ou un mélange des deux.

Atterrir autant d'avions nécessitera une certaine planification dans ME et vous ne verrez pas les 20 garés sur le pont à cause de la minuterie de spawn.

Je vais aussi inclure début 60/70 ? livrées de pont sans le grand triangle blanc pour chaque navire.

Faire quelques tests finaux maintenant. Je peux désactiver 4 des tourelles de canon dans le lua pour refléter un peu plus étroitement l'armement de radoub SAM correct.

Sera posté dans quelques jours j'espère

Clemenceau Class.jpg

Vintage.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 2/25/2023 at 8:09 AM, Marroux said:

Aloha,

I found this that I had tested for the "Principe de Asturias" of the Cuesta brothers.

- 5 positions at take-off

- 4 at landing

- 6 positions for helicopters

PA routes.png

PDA04.jpg

PDA01.jpg

PDA03.jpg

PDA02.jpg

PDA_RunwaysAndRoutes.lua 5.51 kB · 7 downloads

Principe_de_Asturias.lua 5.96 kB · 9 downloads

I have some files for that ship well. Will post them soon Clemenceau is basically done, just needs a little more testing are a few weapons fixes

• 2 months later...

Good day Brothers, I hope all is well, out of curiosity and if you have the time, will there be an update for this Awesome MOD, the Etendards need a little bit of loving. I wish they had their own pit but I know it is hard to code, still they are nice looking aircraft.

Thanks in advance take care and stay safe. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, KrazyPilot said:

Hello, was wondering if the Exocets on the Super Entendard are still working or not? Recently tried it in MT DCS and for some reason the Exocets would not fire. Even with force Launch Authority. 

Hello little reminder maybe you forgot to shoot an EXOCET with the Super Etendard you have to select the ANEMONE radar and no need for the shooting authorization, you also need the Rafale Pack keep us posted on MT DCS

Bonjour petit rappel peut être avez vous oubliez pour tirer un EXOCET avec le Super Etendard il faut séléctionner le radar ANEMONE et pas besoin de l'autorisation de tir, il vous faut aussi le Pack Rafale tenez nous au courant sur MT DCS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

2 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Hello little reminder maybe you forgot to shoot an EXOCET with the Super Etendard you have to select the ANEMONE radar and no need for the shooting authorization, you also need the Rafale Pack keep us posted on MT DCS

Bonjour petit rappel peut être avez vous oubliez pour tirer un EXOCET avec le Super Etendard il faut séléctionner le radar ANEMONE et pas besoin de l'autorisation de tir, il vous faut aussi le Pack Rafale tenez nous au courant sur MT DCS

Ok I will give it a try again tonight and do some tests. I may have an idea whats going on. I did add the ANEMONE radar as well as the Rafale Pack (atleast I believe I got the correct Rafale pack! lol)