Missing HUD indications at high cockpit view angle

I remember someone had reported something like this of F/A-18C hornet.

When using Track IR or VR to move your head, there will be a "non-transparent bar" that block some important HUD indications or texts. Especially when your view angle in cockpit is high. Sometimes, for example during landing, even the FPV can be blocked at a specific angle. This is quite annoying and unrealistic because I know how real HUD works.

The fix is actually quite simple, but the problem is that modifying the exact file (C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\Multipurpose_Display_Group\HUD_AVQ32\indicator\Pages\HUD_base) will fail IC in servers. 

ED please fix this bug since F/A-18C launched, thank you!

Untitled-1.jpg

The fix I found is to change 4 parameters in C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\Multipurpose_Display_Group\HUD_AVQ32\indicator\Pages\HUD_base

line 66: scaleCombinerPos({0, -0.0288, -0.009}), -- meters to DI        change -0.0288 to -0.0144

line 117: local useBinocularFOV = true                                                     change true to false

line 121: local upperRadius = DegToDI(5.44)                                           change 5.44 to 7

line 125: local lowerRadius = DegToDI(5.86)                                           change 5.86 to 7.5

The above modification used to not affect Integrity check(IC) in servers. But I found it did recently. Please give it an official fix.

Best!

Edited by sopebird