[Proposal] Nonhistorical German Camouflage, to put it politely.

MiG hooked

Allright,

here is a a proposal for a skin, as I don't even dare to call this a request for a paintjob. And if any artist is even infuriated by this proposal, be sure that I fully understand. 🤣

I was driving along th A40 Autobahn passing through Bochum while heading to Duisburg, when my eyes caught sight of the typical upswept tailplane of a Sabre in a rather unsusal camouflage. I couldn't just drive passed it without taking a closer look, so I took the next exit ramp and drove back. The plane is placed in front of the D&W The Motion Corporation GmbH & Co. KG company building. A company distributing car parts for tuning enthusiasts.

20210120-092818.jpg

20210120-092848.jpg

20210120-092917.jpg

20210120-093025.jpg

The weather was bad on this day, sorry for the dull looking colours, certainly not a beauty, but if someone feels challenged to do this paintjob, I promise, I will fly it. Otherwise just have a laugh, like I did. 😂

PS: I found out, that the plane used to looked different on display in the past. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:D%26W_Bochum-Dueckerweg.jpg#/media/Datei:D&W_Bochum-Dueckerweg.jpg

Edited by MiG hooked
Had to get those Images working.