New in the campaign. Odd behaviors on mission 1 and 2.

dggoofy

Hi,

I just bought the M2000C Red Flag Campaign and flew the 2 first missions.

I could reach the end with 100 points, but I had very odd results. I compared them with the missions posted on youtube and sew that should not be normal.

1st mission : I get a HUD failure shortly before reaching Chalie point. I tried 2 times the mission. Same bug.

2nd mission : I follow the intruder F-4. No problem. He start a loop but crash because too low... Is that normal ?

At the end 2 groups remained orbiting on Meopa and never land even if I was perfectly behind. I had to land before them, but of course didn't get 100 pt. Very odd too.

And in both mission, message comes to late : leader turns and THEN comes the message, "left turn... 3... 2... 1..."

Well, not a big deal. Just strange.

Cheers.

DG

Edited by dggoofy

• dggoofy changed the title to New in the campaign. Odd behaviors on mission 1 and 2.

Hey! No idea what happens with the HUD, perhaps check if you don’t have random failures set to on in your options?

As for AI crashing... well, that is DCS AI. Those things happen from time to time - but not each time you fly. I can’t do anything at this stage but frown on it...

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 year later...
On 1/23/2021 at 8:28 AM, baltic_dragon said:

Hey! No idea what happens with the HUD, perhaps check if you don’t have random failures set to on in your options?

I played mission 1, three times, each time, I had a complete HUD failure just as I got to WP2, and had to guide myself into Nellis with other methods each time. (Grabbed a heading from F10, and used my emergency compass to stay on that bearing to Nellis).

I do NOT have random failures enabled in options.

Not a big issue since I was able to complete the mission anyway, but just confirming that the issue exists (I thought it was intentional, some kind of "test" for us! 😅).

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂