Looking to commission a custom Viper livery

CrimsonGhost

Hello all. I am not sure where to go to ask this but here seemed like a good start. I am looking to commission a custom livery for the Viper, and its a doozy. It truly is for a friend, and something I would personally use, but I would like to surprise him with an Azur Lane Atago themed livery. He is a younger guy who is way to interested in Hentai (in my opinion) but to each their own. There is one currently available in the User files section here but it is not of HIS waifu. 🙂 If this is something you might be able to assist with please reach out to me so we can work something out. Thanks for reading and I apologize for tainting our forums with this request. 🙂

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

64GB GSkill Trident Z RGB 4133

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

Custom Water Cooling Loop

TM Warthog/ MFG Crosswind

Nobody? I know we have some really talented folks in this community that could knock this out, and I am willing to compensate you for your time. Please reply here or shoot me a message if you can help. Thanks. 

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

Asus Maximus IX Extreme

55 minutes ago, CrimsonGhost said:

Nobody? I know we have some really talented folks in this community that could knock this out, and I am willing to compensate you for your time. Please reply here or shoot me a message if you can help. Thanks. 

Maybe ask the guy who made the one you linked to?

He has done a great job and seems to know what you are looking for.

Other than that I´m afraid I can´t be of any help.

52d_Sig_Pic3.png

Update- I was contacted by a VERY talented and wonderful artist who was kind enough to help me with this project. Together we collaborated this idea into a very elegant and tasteful skin (as much as you can for an Azur Lane skin) that is loosely based on the famous Diana skin. I can not express my gratitude enough to this person who shall remain nameless unless he decided to step in here and take some well deserved credit.  

I knew going into this that it was going to be a tough sell as most folks looking for along the lines of what I was after probably want something tacky or even lewd. This was never what I was after and I am very happy that a good kid from Singapore now has his favorite "waifu" on his favorite aircraft of all time. The pure joy and excitement in his voice made it all worthwhile. To the true artist behind this project, I cannot thank you enough. 

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 5.2Ghz

SLI 1080Ti

Asus Maximus IX Extreme