ATC for Carrier

JTAnimal

Just curious does the ATC work for landing on the Super Carrier? I watched a video on it, flying at an air base and I thought he said it works on carrier. But I wanted to try it and on the down leg, I would have crashed if I didn’t take control. Then I made the final turn and set it again, got a solid ATC on the HUD but it wasn’t controlling anything 😊

I'm pretty sure that approach ATC does not work yet and only cruise ATC is implemented. 

I've also seen some people say that it does work, but my experience is like yours, it's tried to kill me every time I've used it. 

1 hour ago, JTAnimal said:

That was my result, tried to kill me.. I haven’t tried a land base yet

Auto throttle has nothing to do with where you are, it’s not communicating with anything external to the jet. In landing mode it doesn’t work yet, simple as that.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

I was just looking at the Grim Reapers You Tube video. Says ATC works for approach, keeps you at 8%. So I’m just asking what was already on the internet. I’m not sure why this was moved to wish list, I’m asking about the F18C here. Whatever. Thanks anyway... 😒