I am trying to replay a mission 6 from ka50 campaign "Georgian Old War"

budguy68

I am trying to replay a mission 6 from ka50 campaign "Georgian Old War"

Its the mission where you have to kill a VP or a high commander or something.

The thing about these missions is that its skips over to the next mission as soon as you quit out of the mission without accomplishing your objective. (even when I got to million "ATO-A-P2.2.miz which is the 6th mission from the list thats stil not the mission iam looking for)

I tried going into mission editor and campaign build but I can't find the mission there either. Can someone tell me what the mission file name might be?

Thanks

the first two missions are ATO A.P3.4, ATO A.P2.1.  So I can't really tell the order or pattern. Quit > End Mission stopped working on the second mission so there must be some mission complete triggers. Ill just start from mission 2. Need the practice anyways. Thx

Edited by budguy68

7 hours ago, budguy68 said:

the first two missions are ATO A.P3.4, ATO A.P2.1.  So I can't really tell the order or pattern. Quit > End Mission stopped working on the second mission so there must be some mission complete triggers. Ill just start from mission 2. Need the practice anyways. Thx

You have to go into Campaign builder, open the campaign, and see the progression path.

If two missions are assigned to same range, then it's randomly chosen between the two.