Missles firing when pressing the A-A Mode button on the UFC?

SC86

On 1/24/2021 at 6:43 PM, SC86 said:

This is in the Beta version, happens both in single player an multiplayer (which is a lot worse if it hits a player). There is a track file below if anyone wants to take a look.  Thanks for any help.

F16 A-A button firing missles.trk 259.57 kB · 5 downloads

Just flew the Viper briefly today - did not experience the behavior you describe above.  I'd check for double binds in your control settings.  I absolutely have to press and hold the weapon release button to fire an air to air missile, while being in AA master mode.

Outside of checking for double binds - I'd pull the "moderator suggestion" and remove any mods and run a repair of your DCS - then check again to see if it is resolved.

Cheers,

Ziptie

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/259236-missles-firing-when-pressing-the-a-a-mode-button-on-the-ufc/

Edited by Ziptie
  • Like 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria