AIM-7 and AIM-54 not hitting targets.

Dannyvandelft

As title says, they're not hitting their targets. The Sparrows don't even come close to hitting their targets. For the last couple of weeks I've noticed a serious drop in hit percentage of both missiles.

I launch the Phoenix well within range as shown on the screen below the HUD, and I keep my nose pointed at the targets till they either go active or reach their estimated TTI after going active.

I don't have a track though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That's an extremely broad topic. Even when shooting well within the indicated DLZ, your altitude, speed, target altitude, closure, target maneuvers post launch, chaff and ecm all effect whether or not the missile will hit. Right now ECM and chaff are especially potent against the AIM-7, and the AIM-54 has a more complex post launch support requirement, and tends to bleed speed when going active due to an issue with its APN. 

If there is a specific scenario you think the missiles are not performing like they should, I'd recommend attempting to reduce the variables to the simplest form and presenting that as evidence (I.E. stop the AI from using chaff, ecm, manueverint, etc.).