Unable to connect to specific server in MP??

subseauk

Hi, I  have the latest DCS open beta version and also latest SRS and I can get the server list up in Multi-player. However I cannot connect to several of the servers listed!! They are not passworded or crowded but appear greyed out in the menu. On another one I can select it from a search and get the list of aircraft in the server but the join button appears dim and will not let me click. Yet on another I can get straight in and SRS works fine!!! 

I am at the pulling of hair stage at the moment, I have done a full repair, unplugged and replugged all equipment into a powered usb, undone and removed all bindings, disabled all but 1 aircraft, tried with and without SRS running!!!  No difference.

I don't have antivirus running and unless windows 10 is doing something screwy I don't know about!!!  but how can I connect to one server and not a lot of servers I have previously been on and now cannot get to??

Any help appreciated guys.  Cheers 

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII HERO (wifi) motherboard ( latest bios etc )

Ryzen 9 3900x CPU

Corsair Domiinator Platinum 32 GB (4x8Gb ) 3600MHz RAM

EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11Mb graphics card

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVME M.2( Boot up and main program storage )

Fractal S36 AIO CPU Cooler

Oculus Quest + LINK system

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + CH Rudder Pro

Aircraft: Gazelle, Huey, AV-8B, A10C, Spitfire

Scenery etc: Super carrier, Syria, Persian Gulf, A10C Trng Qual, Worlds apart Spring 2025,

maybe the server is not updated to same version as you yet?

just guessing... that is weird.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Hi @subseauk. Please make a small list of the servers you're trying to join, in the form: "IP address:port CAN JOIN / CANNOT JOIN".

You can find the server's IP address and port here:

image.png

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.