Bolivia in the DCS Countries

ROBOFIGHTER

• 4 months later...

+1

I really don't understand why every country wasn't added in the first place (alongside things like former republics and other nations, such as Czechoslovakia to name just one - at the moment we only have the USSR and the GDR).

I guess you can say they don't fit on current maps, but then neither do most of the countries in DCS...

Edited by Northstar98
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

+1

I really don't understand why every country wasn't added in the first place (alongside things like former republics and other nations, such as Czechoslovakia - at the moment we only have the USSR and the GDR).

I guess you can say they don't fit on current maps, well neither do most of the countries in DCS anyway...
I totally agree. We will, eventually, get Cold War Central Europe, and then they must be added anyway. And we get parts of South-America soon too.
Why don't just do the easiest job, and add everything now!
OR just make it "user addable".

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

I totally agree. We will, eventually, get Cold War Central Europe, and then they must be added anyway. And we get parts of South-America soon too.
Why don't just do the easiest job, and add everything now!
OR just make it "user addable". emoji41.png

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I mean, adding countries should be fairly easy - they're just entries in a database and an icon. The only other thing is controlling what they have available (which has to be fudged anyway as we typically don't have the variants operated by other nations).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.