Request from anyone that can help !

Mizzy

Hello, I am courteously asking if anyone that flies the F14 A and F18 could do me a track file of ramp start, take off and landing with the 'Super Carrier' module in the same track, preferably in the Gulf or Syrian map. I prefer seeing how this is done in actual game play on my VR headset rather than Youtube stuff. In return I will give you a virtual bottle of wine 🙂

I really would appreciated it.

Mizzy

There is a high chance the track would not play back correctly. Pretty much all my tracks are not working if longer than 5 minutes. 

• Thanks 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

9 hours ago, Gierasimov said:

There is a high chance the track would not play back correctly. Pretty much all my tracks are not working if longer than 5 minutes. 

Yes, they are a bit precarious, well I will just have to learn myself.

Edited by Mizzy

On 1/28/2021 at 2:05 PM, Mizzy said:

Yes, they are a bit precarious, well I will just have to learn myself.

At least you get to keep your virtual bottle of wine. 🤣

PC Setup: i7-8700K CPU @5 GHz | 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200 MHz | EVGA RTX 3080 GPU | LG 27GL83A-B 27" Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms 144Hz NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor | VKB Gunfighter Mk.III ‘Space Combat Edition’ Premium Grip | TrackIR5 system | Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle.

Airframes: A10C | A10CII | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-5E | F-86F | JF-17 | M-2000C | AV-8B | MiG-15Bis | MiG-15Bis | Ka-50 Black Shark 2 helicopter | FC3. (All  purchased on STEAM)

Modules: Supercarrier | WW2 Assets Pack | Raven One | Serpent's Head 2 | The Ultimate Argument | The Georgian War | Aggressors BFM | M-2000C Red Flag | F-15C Red Flag | Aggressors ACM | The Enemy Within 3.0 | A-10C Red Flag | The Museum Relic Campaign. (All purchased on STEAM)

Maps: Persian Gulf | Nevada NTTR. (All purchased on STEAM)

Alternate suggestion:

Consider jumping into the wacky world that is DCS in online multiplayer. Just meeting up with someone who's been flying it for a while might help you out when they can talk you through the processes. Jester gives you a gist of that for start-up at least (in the assisted start up option he'll read out the checklist piece by piece), but someone there 'live' would add the benefit of also being able to quickly tell you where to find everything if you get stuck, which might be less stressful.