Head Control of Mini gun in VR

As of today, in VR, Mini gun no longer tracks head movement, only controlled by mouse.

Edited by Rocky49

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

So, it is controlled by right Shift and T now.   Can't assign a button to it yet.

Edited by Rocky49
new information

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Never said it was a bug

• 2 months later...

Two issues:

- as stated by OP: inability to assign RShift+T to button

- mouse Y axis seems to be locked to one direction. I can check the invert box on the Y axis for Camera View, but it doesn’t change the behavior of any of the gunners’ sights. When I roll the mouse down, it aims the gun down which is the opposite of what I want. X axis is fine. 

• Like 1

i9 11900K :: 32GB G.Skill Trident DDR4-3200 :: Corsair water loop ::  Samsung 2TB 980pro nvme :: Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Waterblock :: Gigabyte Aorus Z590 Xtreme MoBo :: HP Reverb G2 VR

VKB Gunfighter flightstick and collective :: TM Warthog throttle & MFDs :: MFG Crosswind pedals :: 5 Dayton Audio bass shakers on 5.1 home theater amp

Win10 Pro x64 :: DCS 2.7 (Huey & P-51, mainly; have all the other rotors, but haven't explored their depths as yet)

• 10 months later...
On 4/28/2021 at 5:21 PM, Ainuke said:

- as stated by OP: inability to assign RShift+T to button

This ! I would very much like be able to turn this function on with either my HOTAS or else in the special options for the Huey. There is no RShift-T when I'm in VR. I can't see my keyboard.