Campaign Documentation

Bunyap

Thanks very much for your interest in this campaign.  Documents of any kind are notoriously difficult to find in DCS: World so I am glad to make those included with the campaign available here for download.  Even if you do not own the campaign, these should give you a good idea of what to expect.

The best place to start is the Campaign Guide.  It includes background information on how the campaign is designed and an overview of the Red Flag exercises.

Campaign Guide

The Standard Operating Procedures include procedures applicable to all missions. Rather than repeat the information every time, it is all compiled there in one place.

Standard Operating Procedures

The Briefing Slides include information unique to each individual mission. These are identical in many ways to those used for the Mission Commander briefing held in the main auditorium before each Red Flag mission. These are also available on your kneeboard in flight.

Mission 1 Briefing

Mission 2 Briefing

Mission 3 Briefing

Mission 4 Briefing

Mission 5 Briefing

Mission 6 Briefing

Mission 7 Briefing

Mission 8 Briefing

Mission 9 Briefing

Mission 10 Briefing

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for this, I love your Campaigns .. I will for sure purchase this once I finish learning the Viper 🙂

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Nice - thanks Bunyap! Something for me to read at work today before getting stuck into the missions this weekend. 😀

Edit: Wow very comprehensive procedures and briefings - very impressive.

Edited by VampireNZ

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Bunyap,

Nice work. I flew just Mission 1 and really enjoyed it. The briefings and presentations were great, the only thing missing was a mission data card. Is it possible to get a mission data card put into the kneeboard with the other documents? 

KelGun

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi guys,

I´m learning the F16 and I think this campaing can help to see different scenarios with the plane. But I totally suck at AAR. It´s mandatory on the missions?

M2000 | Mig-21 | Mig-15 | F-14 | UH-1H HUEY | A-10C II | MB-339A | A-4E-C | F-18 | F-86 | KA-50 | F-16 |AH-64D| NTTR | PG |

AMD RYZEN 5 2400G 3.9GHz + RX 580 8GB OC + 32Gb + 1TB SSD

4 hours ago, Pinola said:

Hi guys,

I´m learning the F16 and I think this campaing can help to see different scenarios with the plane. But I totally suck at AAR. It´s mandatory on the missions?

No, the refueling is optional.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 9:43 AM, Bunyap said:

Documents of any kind are notoriously difficult to find in DCS: World so I am glad to make those included with the campaign available here for download.  Even if you do not own the campaign, these should give you a good idea of what to expect.

Very generous of you, @Bunyap - thank you.  With all the new work on the Viper, it might be time for be to bring her out of the hangar.  It will include your campaign when I do.  Thank you!

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 4 months later...
On 2/10/2021 at 12:55 PM, Psicodreamics said:

I dont find the waypoints in the docs. I dont know what waypoint is the target. 

On 2/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, Cyberadje said:

Hi Psicodreamics,

If you use your missionplanner you can find all the information you want. Just walk through the waypoints there.

There are work arounds for most issues.  However, it should really feature as an item in the briefing pack.  It is pretty important information, which is notable by its absence.

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.