[RESOLVED] Maverick weapon release sound panned in reverse

JorgV

Since the last update, the sound for releasing weapons has changed. For the Mavericks, they seem to be panned to the wrong speaker. I always use headphones, and releasing a Maverick from the left wing is played in the right ear. Seems the most noticable with the left most maverick launching. Others are a little sketchy also, but most of the time not as extreme, as per my quick test. Goes for F and E model.

Reproduce:

• Load built-in mission for the AV-8B "AGM-65 Practice Range"
  • Turn on auto pilot to fly straight and with wings levelled towards the targets, so the missile will leave the rail in a straight line
  • Switch to A/G, Master Arm on, Select IRMV from stores page.
  • Lock a target straight in front
  • Fire the weapon, the first maverick will fire from the left wing
    => Wooshing sound is playing in right speaker 

Going to have to look at this with our sound team. We dont control weapon sounds but I'm unsure if thats locked to ED or not.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [INVESTIGATING] Maverick weapon release sound panned in reverse

Weapons sounds are not able to be changed by us or adjusted this is EDs wheel house. JIRA created, marking as ED ISSUE and moving to RESOLVED

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [RESOLVED] Maverick weapon release sound panned in reverse