Event 1 - Feedback

Strider21

Man, this is TOP GUN! We will teach you to flight, err to rampstart those F14 ... 😉 🙂

Phenom II X4 BE@4GHz, 8GB Ram DDR3 9clock, Intel 320 SSD, MSI Twinfrozr GTX560Ti, Win7 64, TrackIR5, Hotas Cougar, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

Textures High, Scenes Medium, Civ Traffic Low, Water Medium, Visib Range High, Heat Blur On, Shadows High, Res 1680x1050, Res of Cockpit Displays 256, MSAA 8xQ, HDR Warm, Clutter/Bushes 31m, Trees 5520m, Cockpit Shadows On, TSSAA Off, Mirrors Off

• 3 months later...

I downloaded this campaign pretty much when it was first released but have only just found the time to jump in. Having completed the first two missions I just wanted to say a big thank you & congratulations for all the effort & time you guys have committed. I'm loving the immersive feel & attention to detail & am just hoping to find enough time over the coming weeks to complete the campaign..!

Keep up the good work @Reflected ..!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Maybe you could spawn the bandit as coalition and respawn him in the exact same spot / speed as hostile via mist. That would make it less tempting to eject jester.

I've scriipted a dynamic teleport here

DCS Web Editor - New 3D Mission Editor for DCS that runs in your browser

DCS Web Viewer free browser based mission planner / viewer

dcs web editor new(2).png
4090 RTX, 13700KF, water cooled