Kneeboard page controls not working for A-10A, Su-25, and Su-25T

SlipHavoc

Since the 2.5.6.60720 patch (and maybe since 2.5.6.60645; I know for sure it worked in 2.5.6.59625.1), the kneeboard commands for several FC aircraft aren't working properly.  Kneeboard On/Off is working, but not the Kneeboard Previous Page or Kneeboard Next Page.  I noticed when I started 2.5.6.60720 and flew the A-10A, Su-25, and Su-25T that the joystick buttons I had mapped to next/previous page were gone.  I remapped them and the game recognized the buttons in the control mapping screen, but they don't actually do anything in the game.  The keyboard buttons for next/previous don't work either  You can still flip the pages by clicking on the yellow buttons in the bottom left corner of the kneeboard.  However, they are hidden off the side of the screen initially, so you have to move the kneeboard to make them visible, and an additional problem with the A-10A is that the mouse cursor doesn't appear when the kneeboard is visible, so it can't be dragged.

I rely heavily on some custom kneeboard pages I've made with control mappings and checklists to fly the FC planes so this bug really hurts. 😞

Edit: Bug no longer happening, see below.

Edited by SlipHavoc
Bug no longer happening

• 1 year later...

Hmm... Sorry to open an old post but Su-25 (both versions) kneeboard "page / previous" works but "page / next" doesn't. With my HOTAS Bindings as well as default keyboard buttons. So far only the Su-25s but I haven't checked other FC3 planes. I assume it's an FC3 issue for me since full switch modules work fine..