Campaigns for Huey

Titaniumbird

So far I’m just seeing nothing but bugs in Argo and UN pilot. Mission 3 of Argo IF you get past the cargo drop, landing on the Argo won’t end the mission. UN Pilot Mossion 2, same thing, can’t trigger the end to move on. Several frustrating attempts, at this point I’m going to seek a refund. Maybe money talks...

UN mission 2 have a bug, but @Flappie offered fix to it 

I played UN through, that was only fix I needed.

Argo have own forum area https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/511-uh-1h-argo-campaign/, maybe you found help there.

I am currently in mission 10 in Argo. I have noticed several ADF problems, otherwise it is good campaign. There is some bugs although.

I highly recommend free Larkin Aviation in Syria campaign to you if you have Syria Map. There is version of Persian Gulf too bu I have not that map.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312166/

I think time acceleration (Ctrl+Z accelerate and Shift+Z reset time) feature is handy with Argo and UN.

Edited by Lucidus

Specs: Ryzen 5800X3D, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 3080, Quest 2, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals

48 minutes ago, Lucidus said:

UN mission 2 have a bug, but @Flappie offered fix to it 

I played UN through, that was only fix I needed.

Argo have own forum area https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/511-uh-1h-argo-campaign/, maybe you found help there.

I am currently in mission 10 in Argo. I have noticed several ADF problems, otherwise it is good campaign. There is some bugs although.

I highly recommend free Larkin Aviation in Syria campaign to you if you have Syria Map. There is version of Persian Gulf too bu I have not that map.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312166/

I think time acceleration (Ctrl+Z accelerate and Shift+Z reset time) feature is handy with Argo and UN.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, mission three, I banged my head running through it like 20 times, finally get to the ship and it doesn't detect my landing. I'm not sure what could be more frustrating.

48 minutes ago, Lucidus said:

I remember somehow that I ruined the cargo but when I finally landed to Argo it was mission succeed. So I didn't tried again, but It just mean that bug don't show always. I hope you get help in Argo section. You are sure that you landed to Argo? FM radio homing (AN/ARC 131 FM RADIO) works so you can find Argo with it.

Argo is good campaign but it needs attention from developers. I think you can skip missions if you want. I marked my position to kneeboard map when navigation not worked, it helps a lot.

Specs: Ryzen 5800X3D, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 3080, Quest 2, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals

• 10 months later...

Thanks for the tip, I was able to land the cargo upright, exactly over the green smoke, and even though a text message flashed up that said the Cargo was wrecked.  Oh boy was it particular about where to land that cargo.  You have to place it right over the green smoke.  After dropping off the SF troops, and having to destroy six ground targets the superior officer tells you to fly back to Argo.  Once you land and turn the helicopter off the ***MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*** text comes up.  In UN Pilot you have to land on a very specific landing pad which is the second FARP from the west side, and the NorthWesterly of the four landing pads on that FARP, for the mission to end.  I never had any issue in UN Pilot getting the mission to complete as long as I landed there.  What I did struggle with was finding out how to get low enough to drop supplies on smoke while my rotor blades were already at treetop level.  That must've been a bug.  Oh well, thank goodness the program now has the screen that allows you to skip or replay every mission.

Edited by Iceman555

VR rig - stinkin' cool!