Question: NVG not available after Jan. 27?

Sonoda Umi

1 minute ago, Sonoda Umi said:

How it's going?

I remembered the NVG was the default equipment in pervious version(s).

At least in recent versions, it's been the other way around.  JHMCS is default; if you want goggles you've specifically got to equip them. 

I forget all the time in the ME; luckily the supercarrier marshallers don't have wands (/s), so I'm reminded to ask for goggles before I launch.  😁

2 minutes ago, Stearmandriver said:

At least in recent versions, it's been the other way around.  JHMCS is default; if you want goggles you've specifically got to equip them. 

I forget all the time in the ME; luckily the supercarrier marshallers don't have wands (/s), so I'm reminded to ask for goggles before I launch.  😁

Equip NVG via mission planner?

If you access the radio menu and talk to the F8 ground crew there is an option to switch your HMD for NVG, it’s similar to how the Ka-50 does it.

Edited by ak12546
Grammar
  • Like 1

Modules

Combined Arms, Super Carrier, A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, F-14, ,F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, P-51, Su-25, Su-27, MiG-21, MiG-29, Ajs-37, UH-1H, Ka-50, Sa-342

Terrains

Nevada Test and Training Range, The Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, Syria

2 minutes ago, Sonoda Umi said:

Equip NVG via mission planner?

There are two ways. It can be done in the ME, via an extra button that only exists for playable aircraft, to the right of the buttons to select waypoint mode, armament mode, etc.

Or on the ground (fully running is fine), via comms menu - ground crew - equip HMD (or something like that).