Su-25T - Georgian Oil War Campaign (default)

wfox

I was not able to find this campaign in the list of topics here and dare to start this new thread here. (please, move to the correct subtopic if I did something wrong).

When I was very young I really wanted to become a military pilot and as years go by, I have taken on a resolution to pay tribute to my childhood dream and play all the campaigns in DCS before I die (long live WFOX!)  and after completing L-39 Kursant campaign and 'earning my wings', I posted myself overseas and following through this default campaign now. [as probably would have happened in the real life if I did follow my childhood dreams]

It is pretty simple campaign and even can seem boring at times due to the limitations of the weapons and systems in default Su-25T but...  upon closer examination, I came to a conclusion that despite the very basic nature of this default free campaign, it is great fun and perfect learning ground for mastering DCS, because you can edit the missions and campaign itself to your liking in the Mission Editor. 

But I managed to make it till the mission #10 (B3.2 in campaign terms) and I wonder if anyone ever completed that mission? 

If not, I decided to tweak the whole campaign starting from that mission and perhaps even make a multiplayer version of it. But before I do this, I wanted to check with respectable community if there were any mods done already by users whom I'd love to meet virtually and share my humble progress.

Hope this thread does not die...