F16 Red Flag Campaign

JAN0219

Wanted to buy the new Red Flag campaign (released Jan 29, 2020) for F16 but... there usually is a "Buy" button available. This is how I bought my last two (2) planes. Nor does it appear in the module mgr. as indicated. ?? Guys, I'm trying to give you $. Please make it easy for me. 

1 hour ago, Rukes1 said:

Hi,

will this campaign be ever released on the stable version of DCS?

It will be released to the stable version once all the testing has been completed on the open beta. It’s usually a few weeks after an open beta patch before they update the Stable version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK.Thanks.

By the way, I updated my stable version to open beta in order to be able to play the campaign now.

The problem that I have is the radio communication with my flight group (AI flight members). they just do nothing when i call them on the radio. they even don´t answer my orders. How to commicate with them? And yes, I have the right frequency selected.

Thanks.

I finally got it by signing in. I guess it makes sense that it needs to know who I am in order to make it available in the module manager. Would have been good to know. I thought they would have placed that in a cookie. Regardless, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope others can benefit from  my experience. However, prior to this, it still wasn't appearing "for sale" in the module manager. If it were my choice and being in the sales field, I'd have all products splashed everywhere. While I acknowledge my error by not signing in, I could have bought other products without signing in. Also, I am concerned with the posts I'm reading making it available only to open beta. I'll have to test this for myself but if true, I'm disappointed. This is very different than the pre-sale info indicating that you need 2.5.6. In addition, I want to spend time playing the sim instead of these irritants. I know every piece of software has it's bugs but... right now, I'm trying to figure out why the search time for the AGM-88 is only four (4) seconds. I've gone through three (3) tutorials, followed the steps to the letter and it's still not working properly. Sigh. Again, why?