{ ED INVESTIGATING } MFD Text and symbology messy with latest update

Foogle

I fly the Harrier in VR everyday with a Valve Index and I can confirm that since they changed the font to SVG the screens are unreadable (there has been a benefit in frame rate though) 

We need a fix either via Lua script or an update. Imagine poor people buying the new Harrier campaign and having an experience like that. 

Also I confirm that F16 and F18 are perfectly readable. 

Please remove the Fix tag from this post as it's a lie 

Edited by HoMeBoY
  • Like 1

I can confirm the same issue with the Rift S at 1.2 supersampling.

It is a general issue and not a case by case issue...

I am just starting to learn the Harrier, so not a big deal but hope the issue will be fixed asap

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

The fix has worked for some but not for others. As a result of this, we are working now with ED to determine the issue. In the mean time for clarities sake, this thread will be locked and subsequent threads on the matter will be deleted in order to stop the spread of misinformation. Any updates will be posted here so dont PM me thinking youll get one. When it happens it happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to { ED INVESTIGATING } MFD Text and symbology messy with latest update
  • RAZBAM_ELMO locked this topic