Crash when engaging Su-25

Biggus

Another crash track here.

This one again involves an engagement on an Su-25T on GAW.  However, this engagement was a TWS shot with an AIM-54C with red_one in the RIO seat.  I've reported it on every avenue on GAW I can find and have had very little feedback from them, except for users on their Discord saying that they are experiencing the crash with other AI aircraft.  I hope that they also chime in on this thread at some point with tracks and logs.

dcs.log

I have been having the same issues and under the same/similar scenarios as listed above. I have tried to reproduce the issue in single player but have had no crashes at all. If more tack files and logs are needed I can try to reproduce in hoggit again but looks like there’s been plenty enough. 

• Like 1

I was hosting a server. No-one flying (all spectator) and I switched to the F-14A.

I just switched to external view for a minute to admire the exterior, and then switched back to the cockpit.

Aircraft was cold and dark, and I was about to begin the start procedure when CTD. I didn't actually click anything or operate any switches prior to the crash.

Edited by Tiger-II

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

• 2 weeks later...