Jammer after update

Mabuggi

Hi guys,

Just gone on since the last update and cannot seem to get the jammer to work anymore? 

Using either my button, or the default keyboard command (-) just seems to function the chaff/ flare dispenser. 

I saw they have copied over some functionality from the a10c2 in this update......is this similar? How do I now activate the jammer? 

grafik.png

That's a part of the table from the manual for A-10C II (page 90). I think A-10C will be similar since the last update.

Edited by norbot

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

According to the latest update post (https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/254461-official-news-2021/?do=findComment&comment=4553551) there is an "implemented jammer auto OFF function in AUTO when threat is no longer valid". At least in the A-10C II. Didn't try it in the "old" A-10C.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

15 hours ago, Mabuggi said:

Perfect, and now the jammer stays on till switched off! Brilliant stuff

That's great to hear! I was waiting for this fix for 10 years!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

These CMS hat changes aren't supposed to be something related to the newer suite in the Tank Killer module?

Also, the original Warthog module manual was not updated, which is inconsistent to updating the  CMS functionality as happened in it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, escaner said:

These CMS hat changes aren't supposed to be something related to the newer suite in the Tank Killer module?

Also, the original Warthog module manual was not updated, which is inconsistent to updating the  CMS functionality as happened in it.

Indeed. I've asked about this in another thread, but unfortunately ED is incredibly silent about this issue :sad:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 10 months later...