UH-60 Blackhawk

Mainstay

there are many topics about blackhaawk variants

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Yeah, the Hind and the Hip make a good combination, it would be great to get a Blackhawk for the Apache (though I'd take any Sikorsky S-70 platform).

I'd also go for a Seahawk, but ASW would have to be more fleshed out first (well, it would have to have any development at all, as right now there's essentially nothing).

Edited by Northstar98
formatting, spelling
  • Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

we've seriously needed a MODERN NATO utility helicopter after the Mi8. And no the Huey doesn't cut it. The Blackhawk is in use by armies all over the world so would be the perfect choice. 

• Like 2

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

Well, I wasn't expecting the AH-64 and then there was a sneak preview in the beyond 2021 video. With any luck in a years time we'll see a sneak preview in the beyond 2022 video of a blackhawk, although I'd say with already 4(?) helicopters being released this year I suspect that we'll be waiting until at least next year before any thought would go into developing more.

But yes.... blackhawk would be fantastic!

• 4 months later...

Bringing back to the top. 

Come on ED. You know we want it. You’ve got it (I have no idea if that’s actually true) - just give it to us. LOL

Please… don’t make me (us?) beg. 😁😁😁

• Like 1

If speed is death…, buy a Honda and live forever.

3 hours ago, RenegadeSkip said:

Bringing back to the top. 

Come on ED. You know we want it. You’ve got it (I have no idea if that’s actually true) - just give it to us. LOL

Please… don’t make me (us?) beg. 😁😁😁

The problem with the UH60 series is that it would become the helicopter equivalent of both the F/A-18C and FC3 combined. The reason I say that is due to the sheer number of versions of the H-60 series of helicopters, each one with their unique characteristics and roles. It would be a nice thing to have, but it is something that ED would likely be forced to spend years on bringing all the variants to the table since the moment they announce it, people are going to demand every possible variant of the blasted thing.

maybe Deka can make Chinese copy of it (Harbin Z-20)

1566909584_harbin-z-20-3.jpg

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

+1

Any version would do for me. It's mind boggling that this module hasn't been developed yet :dunno:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 1 month later...

My ranking would be:

1. HH-60G Pave Hawk (CSAR & air to air refuelling would be amazing)
2. MH-60R Sea Hawk or older version SH-60B/ SH-60F (Because we need navy helicopter. SAR, ASW/ASUW & hellfires/rockets)
3. UH-60L Black Hawk ("External Stores Support System" for firepower and/or external fueltanks. Probably the best Black Hawk variant.)
4. UH-60A Black Hawk (Classic)
5. MH-60L DAP/ AH-60L (Let`s show the Apache what we got!^^)

Further topics:

• Like 1

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!