Is the wingman working in the Easy-East Georgia spring instant action mission?

sobe

In the Easy-East Georgia spring instant action mission I cannot seem to get the wingman to do anything.  I have tried the various engage commands, including making the trucks a SPI and telling him to attack my targets.  Is it me or the game?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Works fine for me with the occasional issue of him ignoring commands. One of the big items I have noticed is that the wingman seems to have to visually confirm the target and relay that to you on the radio before he will engage or acknowledge the target exists.

The other issue of course is that you are possibly on the wrong frequency or using the wrong radio to communicate to him. Either fix this or use easy comms option.

• 11 months later...

Did you find any solution for this?

My wingman also seems to just fly around no matter what I tell him to do.

7950x3D,  64GB DDR5 6000MT/s CL30,  4090, all cooled by a custom loop using a MoRa3 420 / LG OLED C1 48" / Virpil HOTAS / Most Modules / Not much to time to enjoy it all 😞