Network extrapolator changes

1 hour ago, Xilon_x said:

for those who have the stable version of dcs do you need to make some changes?

No, this feature isn't available in the stable yet and when it will come to the stable there isn't anything you need to do about it either.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

14 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

I dont think it will have any adverse effect, but you can remove it from the autoexec.cfg now. 

thanks

how we can revert to the old predictor?  We've just flown a mission with more then 20 players and lags was horrible, even unable to refuel from Tanker etc. we would like to test it again the same mission with old predictor.

netfm_enable_coeff_switching = false

Something like this?

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• ED Team

Not sure if it will work, but it is the way to do it if it is. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
7 часов назад, Maverick87Shaka сказал:

Something like this?

Yes, you can disable new extrapolator coefficients and return to old ones using parameter

netfm_enable_coeff_switching = false

in server's \Config\autoexec.cfg file

Old behavior will be forced all connected clients (i.e. there is no necessary to add this string for clients)

• Thanks 1

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы