Casual Yeti needs sparring partner

Yeti42

I'm what you call a casual player who has been around for quite a few years but can't cope with the commitment of joining a sqn.  I'm after a like minded individual or individuals who can fly online every now and again in order to hone their skills and benefit from mutual experience.  BFM training, A2G, anything goes but it has to be: 1) Fun, 2) semi serious 3)fun  Preferably in the same time zone (CET) and available evenings.   I've been in sqn's in the past but it usually got too political and required too much of my time.  

Anybody interested, PM me 

Cheerio 😉

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel i5-9600k OC 5 Ghz | RTX 2080 |VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB DDR 4 OC 3200

Hotas Warthog | Logitech G Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/3/2021 at 11:10 AM, Yeti42 said:

I'm what you call a casual player who has been around for quite a few years but can't cope with the commitment of joining a sqn.  I'm after a like minded individual or individuals who can fly online every now and again in order to hone their skills and benefit from mutual experience.  BFM training, A2G, anything goes but it has to be: 1) Fun, 2) semi serious 3)fun  Preferably in the same time zone (CET) and available evenings.   I've been in sqn's in the past but it usually got too political and required too much of my time.  

Anybody interested, PM me 

Cheerio 😉

You would be welcome to come fly with me and my other friends. We build all our own missions and are looking for someone that can join us on evenings and weekends for some missions. Our missions run the gambit of every type. email me at larryjones.lv@gmail.com if you are still interested