NXT and putting a stick extension on

Gizmokev

"PnP" = no.

DIY yes, but VKB extension upper part don't match SCG grip lower part, so need an mechanical adapter for SCG grip, like exist in VKB removable grips (SCG, MCG, KG-12B).

Can buy an standalone SCG grip that already have this adapter and use in the place of NXT MCG grip, or maybe can "canibalize" the mechanical adapter of VKB KG12-B grip - the more affordable VKB grip, or just draw and 3D print one.

Beside this difficulties NXT plastic gimbal was not designed for support the additional forces imposed by extension, maybe is better idea sell this NXT and buy a Gunfithter, designed for use extenstions.

Edited by Sokol1_br

Unless I'm mistaken, the NXT is a plastic case, yes? The reason they're not immediately compatible is because with a long extension the odds of you cracking/breaking the case or internal components greatly increases. They're made to be cheap entry level. Long extensions are not ''cheap entry level''.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

2 hours ago, zhukov032186 said:

Unless I'm mistaken, the NXT is a plastic case, yes? The reason they're not immediately compatible is because with a long extension the odds of you cracking/breaking the case or internal components greatly increases. They're made to be cheap entry level. Long extensions are not ''cheap entry level''.

This...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|