Real Life Hind

Irishlad200000

On 2/4/2021 at 6:37 PM, Irishlad200000 said:

During Op Agricola '99 after a standoff with the Russians we made friends! I'm first on left. We did swap some items for vodka emoji1.png!

Hmm.... Why it is so that where there is a Vodka, there are Russians friends? 😉

• Like 1

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 6 months later...

Few (very nice!) new pictures (Czech Hinds):

Ample Strike is about to start!
When the soldiers on the ground come under enemy fire, their aerial instructions are on board. Calls support from the air and pilots destroy the enemy's position with surgical accuracy.
It sounds simple, but the instructions must have perfect knowledge of aircraft and helicopters and also of their weapons. They need to know exactly what situation to require which aircraft and which kind of rocket to be fired.
And that's exactly what the exercise that starts in Nám ěšt šti on Monday is about. Check out what it can look like when our guys from Nám ěšt ště take charge of the attack and rescue of persons.

s4Y7N8o.jpg

dG6Vyor.jpg

hVK3r6M.jpg

uLnvtZb.jpg

tHeNtgH.jpg

HdvbrTQ.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

36 minutes ago, SmukY said:

Now those are "effects" that DCS really needs.

but notice that few effects and lighting looks like in DCS 🙂 too

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

@YoYoYeah they're getting close to the real deal but I still miss some proper smoke when shooting missiles. I think it's very possible that smoke visibility is very dependent on weather, time and light and many other factors, for example even type of fuel in the rocket and type of rockets themself.

When you shoot unguided rocket's on Mi-24 theres very seldom a wow factor - unlike on those photos. Except when they hit of course.

Edited by SmukY

Helicopters don't fly, they just subdue the air.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]