Thrustmaster T.16000M Kombo - Rudder problems

Hello, I am new here and no english native speaker (sorry). Also new to DCS world. I like this SIM and I want to use Flightstick and Throttle and Peddals, so I bought T.16000M bundle from Thrustmaster.    

First, I connected the Peddals (Rudders) with the RJ12 cable to the Throttle, but I were not able to use the Rudders in the DCS world settings.

With the RJ12 connected to the Throttle, the Rudder and Breaks are additional controls in the Throttle setup, at least when I look at them in the TARGET script Editor. 

Because it did not work with DCS world, I bought a RJ12 to USB adapter (same as you get when you only buy the Rudders package).

Now I can see 3 joysticks in DCS world, but there are no controls in it to select them, nor will they appear when I move them.  Only the Flightstick and some Throttle buttons will appear. 

I do not know if I am allowed to say here, but the Rudders and Breaks immediately work with X-plane.     But I want to use them for DCS World.

Any idea how I can fix it?  Any similar experience?

Thank you in advance

After another day trying to find the solution, it seems that only buttons are shown in DCS settings, I can not find any sliders.

I tried also with some TARGET config settings, but it confuses me just more.  I am sure it should also work without a special TARGET seting running - isn't it?

Thank you, Andreas

vor 41 Minuten schrieb brandy68:

After another day trying to find the solution, it seems that only buttons are shown in DCS settings, I can not find any sliders.

I tried also with some TARGET config settings, but it confuses me just more.  I am sure it should also work without a special TARGET seting running - isn't it?

Thank you, Andreas

OK  - sorry to all - I understood now -  Sliders work only in AXIS section.    So it is solved

• 4 months later...