UK based AV8BNA Harrier pilot looking for a new home

HornetUK

Hi All,

I am a UK based AV8BNA Harrier pilot looking for a new home, I have been learning the harrier for the past 3 months and I am able to fly navigate and use some of the Harriers weapon system.

On Top of that I have just made my first mission for the harrier and hope to be able to add other aircraft too.

It is my hope to be able once I have finished learning the harrier to go on and train on the F/A-18 too.

If you think you have room for me in your team, please do send me a message or answer on the Forum. I am also willing and able to use DISCORD.

Thanks

Ben Davies

(AJAX) 

Hi Ben,

Feel free to take a look at DCAF and the DACF discord can be found here. There's a small but growing group of AV-8B fliers within this group who would be more than welcome and happy for another AV-8B virtual pilot 🙂

Regards,

Paul "Dodge / LondonLad"

SYSTEM SPECS: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x , 64GB 3600MHz RAM, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, IIYAMA 34" Curved GB3466WQSU Monitor, Thrustmaster Warthog (Joystick (Backup) + Throttles),VPC WarBRD-D Base,VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals, VKB Pedals (v4) (backup)  + TM MFD w/CUBESIM (x2), PointCTRL, HP Reverb G2 VR  Headset & Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset + TrackIR

Group: DCAF

Greetings Ben,

I understand you are a UK based pilot, but you are welcome to explore the JTF-191, a US based MILSIM task force. We are a group of about 70 members flying most Western airframes, to include the Harrier and FA-18, with trainers for each airframe. We run joint operations campaigns several weeks of the year, and continue to run "off-missions" in between. I am one of the leadership for the VMA-311 Tomcats Harrier squadron. 
Please reach out to me with any questions.

Best,
Payno

Sorry to hear that Ben, If I can do anything to assist just shout.  If you do not find anywhere that suits you, you're welcome to hang your hat in 892 with the Hornet or under the umbrella of 1 FTS if you want to use the servers and keep in touch with the wider RAFAir community..  You know where to find me.. Chris

SIGBLOCK.png