Any fixes or updates?

Eagle7907

Just wondering what the status is on any fixes in the works, or is this more of a lower priority? Last I heard last May was additions were planned and to be added later. So far very little has been added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 5

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Supercarrier has been an abandoned module in terms of official updates lately. But this year we´ll see many new characterisics added (new hangars, ready room... yea, not very exciting), as well as better AI 3D models for fleet aircraft like the S-3 and the new A-6, when will this happen? Who knows, they don´t share any status on this😐

• Like 4

It would be nice to get some progress updates/teasers on their AI aircraft enhancements.  The SH60 and S3 are so badly out of whack with F14/18 and Hawkeye.  A 4 blade prop option would be nice for the Hawkeye as well, especially with the A7 and A6 coming out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AKULA_OPTIMUS said:

Supercarrier has been an abandoned module in terms of official updates lately. But this year we´ll see many new characterisics added (new hangars, ready room... yea, not very exciting), as well as better AI 3D models for fleet aircraft like the S-3 and the new A-6, when will this happen? Who knows, they don´t share any status on this😐

Yeah actually more excited for the S-3 and SH-60 rework than for the ready room. 

I also really hope that the ready room will not be hidden behind some encrypted code and will be customizable so that we can fit them for our squadrons. That would make it at least a bit useful.

• Like 2

I want to see light sticks for night ops and ability to drive the boat. First thing im gonna do is see if I can parallel park it, then play bumper carriers.

• Like 1

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

All I want to see is improved pathfinding/logic for the AI when taxiing.

Case in point below... a typical issue when playing Liberation. My wingman won't taxi because he's blocked by the Tomcats who won't taxi because of the Hornets on Elevator 4, and the Hornets won't taxi because of the Tomcats. It's absurd, and in the end they all just sit there while I go off and do the mission.

As has been said, it would be nice to have some updates on whether things like this are being fixed or not.

Screen_210202_175850.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

I'd like to see a working LSO station like they say in the manual, or better.  And yes a 5MC call would be nice like in AI Carriers for FSX.

v6,

boNes

• Like 3

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot