PLAYING FOR FREE UNTIL FEB15TH

Inhuman85

My Steam will not update and let me install the models. It prompts me to buy for $79.99 same goes for each map. I'd really like to get this figured out. My Steam name is funbags45  and my DCS World is Inhuman85 and my email is reacoulson9563@gmail.com.

Thanks Richard 

3 hours ago, Inhuman85 said:

My Steam will not update and let me install the models. It prompts me to buy for $79.99 same goes for each map. I'd really like to get this figured out. My Steam name is funbags45  and my DCS World is Inhuman85 and my email is reacoulson9563@gmail.com.

Thanks Richard 

I guess, free period is for standalone version only.

On 2/6/2021 at 6:13 AM, marnickT01 said:

I think steam free to play wont start until the lunar sale starts. It will come though!

There was a developer from Eagle Dynamics on a Steam message board a few days ago who said that Steam had declined to participate in the free to play portion of the sale.  The actual sale is still on, but will start on 2/11 on Steam.

13 minutes ago, Negativghostrdr said:

Hey folks, 

If I switch to the standalone version, will my DLC still be active that I purchased on Steam?  Is there a difference between the two versions?  I'm using an Oculus Quest 2 for VR with this.

Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for. I originally bought the A10 module on steam years ago. Just got back into DCS a few weeks ago. I ended up downloading the DCS open beta from the DCS site. Went to steam retrieved my CD key from my steam purchase through the steam library. Then input the steam key into my DCS profile page on their website. There is a box at the bottom left of your profile page, called license check and the plane transferred over successfully.

• Thanks 1

Ryzen 9 3900X, Gigabyte X570 Master MB, Gigabyte RTX2080S, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3600Mhz, Corsair MP600 2TB M.2, Corsair MP510 1Tb M.2, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X case.

4 minutes ago, Negativghostrdr said:

Awesome.  Thank you Concentric!

Np, and I would recommend the "OPEN BETA" version. There seems to be a lot more people playing it then the so called stable version.

Ryzen 9 3900X, Gigabyte X570 Master MB, Gigabyte RTX2080S, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3600Mhz, Corsair MP600 2TB M.2, Corsair MP510 1Tb M.2, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X case.

10-4.  I haven't played a multiplayer mission yet.  I'll do the Open Beta though.  I'm thinking about joining a squadron as I think I could use some instruction.  I can start up and take off and land the Hornet,  (even on the carrier after a couple of fails!)  I can shoot down another plane as long as it doesn't shoot back🤣.   I think if I just went on a server though, I'd probably piss a lot of people off at this point.  Thanks for the tip!

• ED Team

Hi, valve would not allow us to bring the free event to steam this time, we will be participating in the steam sales however. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

09.02.2021 в 16:02, BIGNEWY сказал:

Привет, Valve не позволит нам провести бесплатное мероприятие в Steam на этот раз, однако мы будем участвовать в распродажах Steam. 

Спасибо

Hey! Already 11.02. What time will the Steam sale start? Thanks!