Jtac Missions Always say abort abort when coming in for bombing

Every single time I do a jtac mission I talk to the guy , get the location,  he tells me its vehicles we need to destroy, I turn in tell them to turn on laser and just as im about to drop the agm he yells about about about you do not have permission,  I dont understand this as they are the one picking my target with the laser. Any ideas?

Well its odd becaue it gives me the option to tell them to start the laser. they do it, then after a few things it says clear but they are already firing the laser, plus I dont think i fully understand how all that works,  there is a ton of communication that is needed for having them lase a target

Eric963 is on the money, usually coming from the wrong direction, he will yell ABORT ABORT if you are flying directly towards the JTAC and would or could fly over him to the target, you must always approach with ingress and egress directions JTAC gives you in compass headings, this will guarantee you fly perpendicular to the JTAC's position (from his Left or Right at a 90 degress intersection) so you can't accidently drop bombs on the JTAC causing friendly fire.

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.