Suncom Talon USB Mod (No calib needed, 40 functions)

Jagua

I have one of these and the throttle from years ago. I have always wanted to get it working again but do not have the technical know how. 
You are lucky you do - too bad we are not neighbors - lol. Was it expensive to get the hardware to do the modification to get it functional again?
Thanks and happy flying!

10 hours ago, Oozler said:

I have one of these and the throttle from years ago. I have always wanted to get it working again but do not have the technical know how. 
You are lucky you do - too bad we are not neighbors - lol. Was it expensive to get the hardware to do the modification to get it functional again?
Thanks and happy flying!

No it's not expensive, but this one gave me a lot of work. I had to change all leds and many keys. But it's almost new and better than the original...

Not that technical unfortunately. I once saw an old site where a guy would do them for you but that was long gone and no luck... Maybe one day I can do something with them. They sure were a nice controller - I loved it when I first got it as at the time it was the bee's knees - the cats pajamas. I use a Thrustmaster warthog now.

Edited by Oozler