Mission 12 (TEW3 M12 FINAL A10C2): HMVV Trap indestructible

RndName

Hey,

i encountered in mission 12 (A-10C 2) that the Group "Insurgent HMVV Trap" is indestructible. They have it set as a waypoint option as i can see in mission editor.

Tried it two times but was unable to destroy anyone of them. It's not important to finish the mission but i spent too much ammunition until i gave up on it.

• 1 month later...

OK, there were two problems that could have happened:

1) Raider wouldn't make it to the buildings, but stop in the middle of the field, which didn't allow enemy to become mortal. I've fixed this and added a safeguard.

2) Enemy would hit each other and trigger safeguard causing them all to die, so there was nobody left to shoot apart from a few immortal guys who were there to get the firefight effect. Also fixed.

I'll submit to ED and hope to have it released with next OB update. Thanks!

• Like 1
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just had the same bug. Infantry in the forest is invulnerable.

However thanks for this campaign. Most fun I had with DCS. This campaign was also my reason to buy the A10C II and fly it again with the new plane.

• 5 months later...

I just wanted to post this.

I have the exact same issue!

Wingman blocked by a hummer.

I also watched this mission in youtube and it is completely different to what I experience. In the youtube video, the player is slaloming between firefighter trucks and the voice says: “mooooove, mooove”.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Same issue, the enemies attacking Raider are immortal. I've sprayed that whole patch of trees with rockets and guns but didn't hit anything. 

You can still progress in the mission, it's just that you can't get 100 because Raider gets destroyed since you can't kill the enemies attacking them. 

Same issue here, running latest OB. Tried with rockets and MK82 without any success. With labels on, I can see the units before getting the call from Raider. After they pop the smoke, the units will disappear for while, and not appear again before I call inbound and are getting closer to the area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...