[RESOLVED] Alignment too fast

felixx75

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [REPORTED] Alignment too fast
On 2/18/2021 at 7:27 PM, RAZBAM_ELMO said:

We are tracking. As with most coding in DCS we take 1 step forwards and 2 steps back. We are tracking.

I hope it's rather 2 steps forward and 1 step back 😅

• Thanks 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 2 weeks later...

I use the "Stable Release" version of DCS World which got updated yesterday.  Just flew the Mirage-2000C tonight with a mission I had made a while back and have been flying for the past few weeks.  In that mission I have a cold start-up and the INS Alignment took the correct time to align.  Now with the new update, the alignment takes less than a minute, maybe two at the most.  

6 hours ago, enigma6584 said:

I use the "Stable Release" version of DCS World which got updated yesterday.  Just flew the Mirage-2000C tonight with a mission I had made a while back and have been flying for the past few weeks.  In that mission I have a cold start-up and the INS Alignment took the correct time to align.  Now with the new update, the alignment takes less than a minute, maybe two at the most.  

It takes 48 seconds, 10 times faster than the 480 seconds (8 mn)it should take.

A big part of realism has just disappeared (INS alignment and drift) with this bug, now introduced on stable. Sad...

• 2 weeks later...
  • myHelljumper changed the title to [RESOLVED] Alignment too fast