E-Bracket broken during landing?

Kenan

Since the last update, E-Bracket appears to get stuck and not react to pilot input (speed changes) during landing.

Is this a bug or perhaps I'm doing something wrong? Before, once I lower landing gear, the E-Bracket would work just fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I haven’t flown the Viper since the last update since ED is focusing on the Hornet now

The E bracket is confusing if you haven’t flown the Viper in a while

In the Hornet the top of the bracket tells you you’re slow while the Viper says your fast

Conversely the bottom of the bracket says your fast in a Hornet but slow in a Viper

You probably aren’t slow enough to see an AOA change an F-16 instructor taught me this as a cross check for approach and landing it is 140 + 4kts for each thousand pounds of fuel you are carrying

If you go for that target speed you will see the AOA move and your FPM will live in that Bracket. Remember to use throttle input to maintain that bracket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

That’s a problem because of a lot of DCS:Viper pilots use AOA for approach and landing

I thought they weren’t gonna touch the Viper until the Hornet is finished

That’s weird

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

43 minutes ago, Kenan said:

I've been flying Hornet for too long...apparently, I've forgot how "lazy" the Viper's bracket is and that it takes a little while to get used to it. All works fine. Sorry for the confusion.

No worries, it's always good to have feedback no matter if that feedback is any helpful. It shows that people are keen on seeing this module progress and improve! Keep it up!

I like both the Hornet and the Viper

I personally like both of them but they have some unique starting differences in DCS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs