‘Flight plans’ could spark new Cuban missile crisis

‘Flight plans’ could spark new Cuban missile crisis

Interesting article. Russia and USA are the only two countries in the world with the long range strategic bomber capability.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Nothing's going to happen. If Russia flies bombers there, they will probably see an expansion of 'border equipment' say in turkey ... that will be the price they'll pay for this; and they know it. It's just saber-rattling.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

It's just saber-rattling.
Exactly... it's the stuff you don't hear and read in the newspapers that more frightening...

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Whats realy scarry (not this hypothetic scenario) is that the US economy is sinking and bringing alot of other counries down with it (mine included). Those lines of people in front of banks to collect their savings from bankrupcy is reminiscent of the 1929 crash. We are living it again and the damage that it can cause is much more likely to happen than a confrontation of any sort with russia. It could trigger another war in the middle east, something that would make GW1 look harmless.

Even scarrier: there are half a dozen big banks injecting fresh money into the world economy to hold the pieces together. If this buffer gets exausted, the consequences for any of us, no matter where you live, will be catastrophic. Countries who need assitence from developed countries will be likely to abandoned to their luck, social unrest everywhere (like france not just poor contries) border tensions for enegertic resources etc etc. Add to this the current generation of mediocre politicians (europe has a nice collection of them too) and the potential for disaster is immense.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Whats realy scarry (not this hypothetic scenario) is that the US economy is sinking and bringing alot of other counries down with it (mine included). Those lines of people in front of banks to collect their savings from bankrupcy is reminiscent of the 1929 crash. We are living it again and the damage that it can cause is much more likely to happen than a confrontation of any sort with russia. It could trigger another war in the middle east, something that would make GW1 look harmless.

Even scarrier: there are half a dozen big banks injecting fresh money into the world economy to hold the pieces together. If this buffer gets exausted, the consequences for any of us, no matter where you live, will be catastrophic. Countries who need assitence from developed countries will be likely to abandoned to their luck, social unrest everywhere (like france not just poor contries) border tensions for enegertic resources etc etc. Add to this the current generation of mediocre politicians (europe has a nice collection of them too) and the potential for disaster is immense.

I am thinking seriously of selling my property in Belgium and buying myself a nice crib in the US.

I wonder what you can do nowadays in the US with like 450.000 euro (about 706.500 dollars at 1.57 :D)

Isn’t it wonderfully global world economy? :P

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

It is economy that eventually brought the USSR down.

Nevertheless, that Tu-160 is some airplane huhhh … It is the biggest of its kind in the world. A Blackjack with 12 Raduga’s Kh-55’s, that is scary.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Nevertheless, that Tu-160 is some airplane huhhh … It is the biggest of its kind in the world. A Blackjack with 12 Raduga’s Kh-55’s, that is scary.

The only Mach 2.0 cruiser-bomber!

Intercept that…

The Blackjack cruises at the top speed of the raptor….

From a base in Cuba tu-160 pilots would have a lot of fun :D.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

The USSR was broght down by internal economical factors since it was a closed economy based on strict rules imposed by the state.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P