HMAS Melbourne R21 (1980)

Ufa , ate que enfim,nossos amigos moderadores estão nos presenteando com esses modulos incriveis , transportadora e aviões dos anos 60 -70.

Eu particulamente, agradeço de todo coração a todos os moderadores que diariamente nos presenteia com os seus modulos.

O meu muito obrigado.

4 hours ago, mmarques said:

Is that the Oriskany? If so, awesome to have a proper nam era carrier!

+1 once we get the F-8 to go with it too that sounds like the starting lineup for some pretty cool missions.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

1 hour ago, aviation360 said:

I would kill for the 1955 CVA-41, 1971 CV-41, 1952 CVA-43, 1979 CV-43, USS Oriskany, USS John F Kennedy, USS Enterprise CVN-65. Regardless can’t wait to see HMAS released

Would definitely love to see a Vietnam era Midway, in the meantime once this releases, you can use the Melbourne as an Essex class. That's what I do.

For the RAN flyers out there, hopefully this will be up for download soon.

9d966538e2d6a2e1ee555d81f7a10d5379f3dd65

download here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3315437/

Edited by Helles Belle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

16 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

What I'm getting from all this, is just how SMALL the carrier decks are back then, and we have the U.S. giants to play with. With a prop plane, It looks big...but coming in with a 50's 60's jet...scary

Yeah they where really small before planes like the F-14 and F-4 came along and they realized they needed more deck space

On 2/13/2021 at 6:28 AM, Pikey said:

Hi, I feel cheeky to ask for more, but considering the Collossus class was so widely sold on and preserved post war, such key ships above demonstrating this, I'm asking for something that is sort of obvious given the heritage and that is the original Collosus light carrier or whichever derivative is easiest to port into a WW2 British Pacific Fleet carrier https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1942_Design_Light_Fleet_Carrier

The Leatherneck Corsair is getting closer to release, the Marianas islands by ED also getting closer. There is an obvious desire for some to have fleet WW2 action, so I think a WW2 version of this makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the consideration.

What a fantastic idea. 

Did I miss an ETA?  (Not that I'd hold anyone to it - I know this is a ton of work to get right.)

ORIGINAL:  8088 4.77 Mhz  |  640kb RAM UPGRADE  |  TANDY 16-COLOR VIDEO  |  DUAL 5.25" FLOPPY DRIVES  |  13" VGA MONITOR  |  TANDY DELUXE JOYSTICK

CURRENT:  i5-12600k @ 5.0 Ghz  |  32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz  |  NVIDIA RTX 4090  |  3TB NVMe M.2 DRIVES  |  Pimax 8KX |  X56 RHINO HOTAS  |  VKB T-RUDDER Mk.IV  |  SIMSHAKER  |  VOICEATTACK w/VIACOM Pro