Exposed Variables help

Seance12

Ok, i am trying to find documentation on setting up a TX node for a different button for just warbirds and helicopters (i.e. Thrustmaster joystick button 3 for warbirds and another controller for helicopters). I am running into a snag in finding documentation for doing this? can anyone help me?

[4:50 AM]
Refer to the VoiceAttack Help documentation on how to create complex commands using conditions using variables and tokens.

Ok, i am trying to find documentation on setting up a TX node for a different button for just warbirds and helicopters (i.e. Thrustmaster joystick button 3 for warbirds and another controller for helicopters). I am running into a snag in finding documentation for doing this? can anyone help me?       [4:50 AM] Refer to the VoiceAttack Help documentation on how to create complex commands using conditions using variables and tokens.
There is another thread about this. Sorry, on my cell, so it's kinda hard to find.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Seance12 said:
Ok, i am trying to find documentation on setting up a TX node for a different button for just warbirds and helicopters (i.e. Thrustmaster joystick button 3 for warbirds and another controller for helicopters). I am running into a snag in finding documentation for doing this? can anyone help me?

[4:50 AM]
Refer to the VoiceAttack Help documentation on how to create complex commands using conditions using variables and tokens.

I'm not clear on what you are looking for or trying to do. The VoiceAttack documentation is extensive. See for example https://voiceattack.com/VoiceAttackHelp.pdf. Conditional execution based on the value of an exposed variable is documented starting on page 83 at header 'Begin a Conditional (If Statement) Block.'  On the other hand, if you are just trying to use separate buttons for a given TX node depending on the module then all you need to do is duplicate the TX PTT definitions in your profile (one for press, the other for release) and then program the duplicate to activate with a different button. It's then up to you to decide which one to use. You could add a conditional execution block to each copy so that it only works when a given module or set of modules is active.

BTW, I suggest you not use dark mode when posting in these forums since it makes your posts almost impossible to read. 

• Like 1

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Thanks guys, found the documentation. I don't know how to change if from dark to light yet, s orry. I guess now my question is what name do i put in for the name? I am trying to do the P-47D for example, and I've tried P47D, P47D Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt, but they do not work. I did get Spitfire and KA-50 to work though... So do i use the name in the PTT section of the CTRL-ALT-C (I forget the name if it)?

Thanks guys, found the documentation. I don't know how to change if from dark to light yet, s orry. I guess now my question is what name do i put in for the name? I am trying to do the P-47D for example, and I've tried P47D, P47D Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt, but they do not work. I did get Spitfire and KA-50 to work though... So do i use the name in the PTT section of the CTRL-ALT-C (I forget the name if it)?
Same thread, just read post #8 and you should get correct syntax.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk