Please Help my roll keybind Broke out of nowhere, Cant Rebind only happens on F14b

Rooster7755

So I was playing the new Iron Heel mission and i launched off the cat and noticed i couldnt roll, . It started working then i played another campaign a different one and it happened again.  I tested other jets and roll worked no issue only on the f14 does this happen; So Naturally I went into keybinds and noticed it had a red dot on the roll axis. I tried other axis to see if it was my stick and the X axis worked for other things no issue. I also tried binding other stuff to roll and it was still red aka broken, I restarted game and its still there.  I check other planes and no issues at all. I really need some help here

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 13.56.16.32.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 13.56.26.04.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.02.11 - 13.56.50.34.png

Edited by Rooster7755

• Rooster7755 changed the title to Please Help my roll keybind Broke out of nowhere, Cant Rebind only happens on F14b

Go to /saved games/dcs/config/input/f-14/joystick and make a backup of the .diff.lua files. Then remove them and rebind again.

Also what does it say when you hover your mouse cursor over the red sign?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

It just says what the keybind is. I found a fix I think if you right click on the keybind you can reset it to default or something and it took away the keybind red dot . Howerver the main red dot next to the name of the name Rudder stayed but i was able to move the stick. I will try your idea.