SU-33 pilot cannot land and take off from the new Kuznetsov carrier

GTX2660Ti

If you buy the super carrier, you can get the "free" su33 and use it to land or take off from the new Kuznetsov carrier. While if you cost money to get the su33 alone, you cannot get access to the operation on the deck of  Kuznetsov carrier. I think ED should give the su33 pilot availability to the new kuz. Thanks.

Another big issue is the A-10C tank killer. Several hours ago, the tank killer is 50% off in steam, now it is 70% off. The A-10C is 50% off and you can get the upgrade, which costs less money than buying the 70% off A-10C tank killer alone. So who will buy the A-10C tank killer alone? 70% off is just a terrible decision.

Edited by fox2012

17 hours ago, fox2012 said:

If you buy the super carrier, you can get the "free" su33 and use it to land or take off from the new Kuznetsov carrier. While if you cost money to get the su33 alone, you cannot get access to the operation on the deck of  Kuznetsov carrier. I think ED should give the su33 pilot availability to the new kuz. Thanks.

Another big issue is the A-10C tank killer. Several hours ago, the tank killer is 50% off in steam, now it is 70% off. The A-10C is 50% off and you can get the upgrade, which costs less money than buying the 70% off A-10C tank killer alone. So who will buy the A-10C tank killer alone? 70% off is just a terrible decision.

The title of this thread is "SU-33 pilot cannot land and take off from the new Kuznetsov carrier." That's not true. Your complaint is about the pricing, not whether you can take off or land from the new carrier. You also mention the "free" su33. There is no such thing. Bundling it with the Supercarrier does not make it "free." If you buy it standalone or part of FC3 you can use it on the older Kuznetsov, which is still available for free. But if you want to use the supercarriers you must buy the supercarriers. It's a straightforward policy.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

20 hours ago, fox2012 said:

If you've noticed a loophole whereby you can save a few dollars by doing it one way or another... then....by all means, take advantage of it. Otherwise... who cares? It's hardly ''a big issue''. Purchase it (or not) whichever way seems best to you o.O

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2