question on which target you suppose to hit

pete_auau

After  you  land  you  get  a debrief  in which u get  the  code  and  co  ord  for  the  next  target  to hit.  Question is  that  also in the  brief  it  states  the  target  is  shown  inside the  red  circle as  shown in the mission planner   so  which  target  are  you  suppose  to  go  for  as  the  coords  given  or  the  target  shown  inside  the  red   circle?

Hey 🙂once you get the coordinates you can jump to F10 map and see the target inside a red circle. You can then go to the next mission and through mission planner you can find the target and its elevation. 

So you have to go for the given coordinates one. 😉

Hope it helps. 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

5 hours ago, petritis said:

Hey 🙂once you get the coordinates you can jump to F10 map and see the target inside a red circle. You can then go to the next mission and through mission planner you can find the target and its elevation. 

So you have to go for the given coordinates one. 😉

Hope it helps. 

yep  done  that went  to  the  f10 map  seen the  target in the  red  circle  but  the  cords  given  in the  debrief  dont  match  the  target in  red  circle so  was  wondering  which  target  suppose  to go  for  red  circle  or  the  co ords  given  in the  debrief  from previous  mission

Edited by pete_auau

13 hours ago, Rooster7755 said:

I finished a mission and landed and got a thing saying we have the location of the building we need to hit but its not in the mission planner or in the f10 map.. any ideas?

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.02.13 - 21.34.12.06.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.02.13 - 15.17.58.53 (2).png

Hey, on the bottom of this message you will see the coordinates of the target. Then press F10 and in the given coordinates you will see a red circle. Zoom in in order to see the correct building and its elevation. Printscreen will help you even more. 

In the next mission open mission planner and set a WP to the building. 

Hope this helps. 😉

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

1 hour ago, petritis said:

Hey, on the bottom of this message you will see the coordinates of the target. Then press F10 and in the given coordinates you will see a red circle. Zoom in in order to see the correct building and its elevation. Printscreen will help you even more. 

In the next mission open mission planner and set a WP to the building. 

Hope this helps. 😉

I didnt see any coordinates, in the past i saw them posted along with the finished message you get I posted the top part of the image but at the bottom there wasnt any coordinates, I messed up and didnt get the whole image but there wasnt anything. But ill try to keep an eye out

1 hour ago, Rooster7755 said:

I didnt see any coordinates, in the past i saw them posted along with the finished message you get I posted the top part of the image but at the bottom there wasnt any coordinates, I messed up and didnt get the whole image but there wasnt anything. But ill try to keep an eye out

the  reason  probably  for  only  half    showing  of  the  message  is  most likely  you  got  the  comms  radios  up  since  found  out  myself  once  turned  off  the  comms   the  rest of  the  message  showed  up

5 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

the  reason  probably  for  only  half    showing  of  the  message  is  most likely  you  got  the  comms  radios  up  since  found  out  myself  once  turned  off  the  comms   the  rest of  the  message  showed  up

I read the whole thing I use track ir and i wasnt looking down for the image. I can see in a post where i say  they didnt show the waypoints of the building and to not show the whole message is a little silly but at the time i only took the screenshot for the code on the top, and i assumed i would get the coordinates at a later time. but they never came