Quick kneeboard suggestion

Absolutly loving the first few missions, I really appreciate all the hard work! I am about to jump into the first night one & very keen. I have one quick suggestion, you have a full page departure flow diagram in the SOP package & so far I have referenced this in flight switching out to the pdf. Would there be a chance to have this added to the keeboard for each mission? It will sink eventually & might not have to reference it again in a mission or 2 but thought that might be a helpful addition to have in there.

Thanks again everybody 🙂

Win 10 64, I7 8700K, Nvidia 1080ti, 32mb ram, M.2 PCIe 2tb ssd

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 2:41 AM, lankypilot77 said:

Absolutly loving the first few missions, I really appreciate all the hard work! I am about to jump into the first night one & very keen. I have one quick suggestion, you have a full page departure flow diagram in the SOP package & so far I have referenced this in flight switching out to the pdf. Would there be a chance to have this added to the keeboard for each mission? It will sink eventually & might not have to reference it again in a mission or 2 but thought that might be a helpful addition to have in there.

Thanks again everybody 🙂

There is some great free kneeboard creation software already available, that i use to import pdf's into certain jets.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 3/10/2021 at 12:42 AM, Florence201 said:

There is some great free kneeboard creation software already available, that i use to import pdf's into certain jets.

Thanks Florence, yeh your right ive used one of those they are very good. Its also not too hard to put into a mission via the files which i couldve essentially done here. Just thought would be a handy page for Bunyap to add for all the missions.

Win 10 64, I7 8700K, Nvidia 1080ti, 32mb ram, M.2 PCIe 2tb ssd