game defaults to legacy carrier?

FlyingTaco21

I have been trying to get my skills up to the point where I can work my way into the carrier using all the proper let down procedures. Alas I seem to spawn on the old carrier no matter what I do. I  have been using the community A4 mod as well as the F14, but neither seem to load the right carrier model. Are there any missions out there the specifically are built to test the new supercarrier  and its interaction systems? I found one that was meant for the 14/18 and was described as a playground of sorts.. but nothing for the A4 and the 14/18 mission didn't even show up when I tried to sub it into the A4 menu.   absent the T-45,  the A4 seems to be the next best thing for training. I have the F14 but that is a comparatively more complicated aircraft  and I am more about the pattern  and protocol and getting that down right. 

1 hour ago, FlyingTaco21 said:

I found one that was meant for the 14/18 and was described as a playground of sorts.. but nothing for the A4 

open that mission on the Editor and then change the aircraft type of the player’s aircraft, from a Hornet to an A-4 ... adjust the loadout and ... presto 🙂

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 hour ago, FlyingTaco21 said:

... the new A4 version has made some of the instruction obsolete. The air craft no longer rolls off the deck.  

yes, correct .. those missions were made for version 1.4 of the Mod. I’m currently updating them for the new version 2.0, and hope to have them ready in time for the release version of 2.0 (not the beta). Here, for example, I’m testing one of the updated missions:

it has a lot of small changes with respect to the original one. 

Eduardo.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB