Are a strike targets always available?

mporlier

Today, after landing and after debriefing, I looked at F10 map and noticed 2 red circles. One was the mentioned strike target but I didn’t check the other. That raised a question, are trike targets permanent and could I theoretically get them all in one sortie?

8 hours ago, mporlier said:

Today, after landing and after debriefing, I looked at F10 map and noticed 2 red circles. One was the mentioned strike target but I didn’t check the other. That raised a question, are trike targets permanent and could I theoretically get them all in one sortie?

Hey 🙂 theoritically yes... but, it will not affect the progress of the campaign, unless you take them out when your XO suggests it. 😉

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 4 weeks later...
3 часа назад, pieroboy99 сказал:

I have the bad feeling that destroying these targets at coordinates really don't matters, there's no way to evaluate our own progress.... 

Destruction of targets (buildings) at the given coordinates does not give points in the mission (IMHO), I always see in the debriefing - 0 points for hitting these buildings!
It is right? Is that how it should be?

Edited by SMN

Окурок, выброшенный в урну, гораздо патриотичнее флажочка на автомобиле

TM Wartrhog Stick + VPC MongoosT-50Base + VPC TMW Extension 150mm / TM Wartrhog Throttle / CH Pro Pedals / 2-VPC Deck Mount / TrackIR5/

i5-10600K Over to 5.0MHz/32GbDD4-3200/RTX4070/System-SSD1 DCS-SSD2/32" 2560x1440

On 3/10/2021 at 9:45 AM, pieroboy99 said:

I have the bad feeling that destroying these targets at coordinates really don't matters, there's no way to evaluate our own progress.... 

Hey,

In the end of each mission, your XO provides debriefing mentioning if the result of the mission was a success etc. 

Then he suggests tasks for the next mission. We plan to upgrade these messages with more details in the near future but it should give you all the details needed to plan your strategy. 

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Thanks, indeed, while pretty short debrief and always the same suggestions (because i do the same errors maybe, trimmers and fish on CAP, the others on SEAD)

But nothing about these "priority targets"....

Right now i paused the campaign at level 14, which is 42 missions played in my case ! (yes, i'm bad 😉  ), swithching to RAVEN ONE, excellent too 

Edited by pieroboy99