Helmet Skins

31st_FF_Punisher

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

The fact that our skins helmet with the Walmis F - 15 Mod is compatible can not be. Since some of these pilots have installed mod and also the helmet skins. That is why it works beautifully.

I want you to point out that the Help & Support ONLY in our forum!

Whit best reggards

Punisher

Tried ModMan install received the follwoing error message;

PILOT-USA-AF-OKRAS.BMP (2048*2048 does not match original text size (256*256) so it has been installed to C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\Bazar\TempTextures\

PILOT-USA-HOLE.BMP (512*512) does not match original texture size (32*32) so it has been installed to C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\Bazar\TempTextures\

I had a simular problem with the M29 fuel tank. I had to resize the bmp file.

Edited by FA_Crazy-Canuck

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thats strange, I've had that message on many mods. It usually means that everything is working as intended; the modded texture is higher res than the stock one so it goes to TempTextures.

Try manually putting the texture files in the TempTextures folder. You'll have to find them and manually delete them if you ever want to uninstall though.

Well tried to reinstall using modman and manually. No work. I use Walmis F-15 maybe FF Punisher can elaborate on how it can be used with the Walmis F-15 and Russian aircraft

Another thought, I have an HD3870x2 card. Is this an ATI issue?

Edited by FA_Crazy-Canuck

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Side Note: These helmets that are used in the f-15 are not compatible with the Walmis f-15. If you have the Walmis f-15 model, then this will not show up.

^Here's your answer Canuck

TBH I didn't see it either, not even after first reading your post.

This mod wouldn't work with Walmis F-15 since the pilot model is completely different.

Thanks RT, I saw that post however FF Punisher said this

Hello!

The fact that our skins helmet with the Walmis F - 15 Mod is compatible can not be. Since some of these pilots have installed mod and also the helmet skins. That is why it works beautifully.

I want you to point out that the Help & Support ONLY in our forum!

Perhaps FF Punisher could alloborate.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]